Friday, September 14, 2012

Doing it right. The first time around.

Hi everyone! 

Oh yes, im in trouble, I haven't posted in such a long time. 

Thank god its been busy and so I am finally taking the time to post a recent project. 

Its not every day that a client trusts you for your style, and this style which they see in my work is "simple" - I like to think of it as "smart simple" 

Which is true, I try to keep the viewers eyes directly at what I want them to see, I want them to feel the mood. Get the environment of which he could see himself using these plates. etc

Its hard, and sometimes very complicated. You have reflections, you need to fill the frame, you need to have in mind your depth of field, your glare from the flash and the list goes on. 

Here are a few before and afters, just to show, that with the concept in mind, and most of the work done in camera you can quicken up your workflow when it comes to these projects. 

And yes, I turned off the light in the room so the light would fall off the edge of the table or effect the color in the shadows.

Happy and healthy new year to all the jewish viewers of my blog! 

Shana tova!

Till next time. 

L





No comments:

Post a Comment