Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mini Studio - Improve

So what does it take to setup a "Studio" 

Well the first question is how big are the subjects you are shooting?
If they are small, then you wont need huge softboxes like they use to shoot cars, and come to think of it you can practice lighting a toy car the same you would with a big car since they have similar reflections  (well kind of) 

While visiting a friend the other day she asked me if I could take a quick few photographs of her bracelet, I said "ye sure" - why not?

Well how do I light it? I have nothing but one flash and my camera.

After about 40seconds of thinking, this is what I came up with. 

Its like a mini square defuser  (due to the angle of the flash, and the height of the paper)
As you can see, its not half bad!

Hope you enjoyed your read.

Happy Tuesday! 

1 comment: