Friday, May 18, 2012

Shooting on the street of NYC

Yes these are old photos that might seem familiar to you, they are from Purim when I walked down the street taking peoples pictures of their costumes on the joyous day of Purim. 

With my regular camera I carried the Holga 120n (special green edition)

It took me awhile to find a lab that would develop it so I had to finally get the time to go and drop it off and have them sent to me. 

Its so interesting for me as like the most of you, we are all familiar with digital and we know the results of the photo that we are taking cause it shows on the screen but with film you really dont know and the Holga makes it harder! It doesnt have a real view finder to see how you are framing your shot.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. The film has got "the look" - like they say...



Have a wonderful Shabbat shalom! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment