Monday, April 2, 2012

"Keep focus" a sketch by Levi

Keeping focused may sound cliche, but its something I find myself talking about to a lot of people.

Just about anyone that is successful at his or her job will tell you that they focus their efforts into what they love and into what they have a passion for. They will tell you stories of how they didn't let those who tried to tell them that they will fail if he or her tried.

Focus is a word that is read slowly, it is read with something in mind.

I can tell you from my own experience and I wake up in the morning with this screaming in my head "Never let the fear of failure creep into your dreams to reach the heights"

As powerful as it seams, you must fight, and stay focused. keep it focused on a smaller limited number of subjects as possible and let others to the rest of the work, then you will see how you can stretch your arm much farther with the help of others. (And you will have to ask for help, and you will have to let them help you)


Yes or no, the question is "when you are %80 in focus, do you get more work done?"

If the answer is no, then you have a great sarcastic sense of humor. I get it!


No comments:

Post a Comment