Thursday, December 1, 2011

Peoples names on paper




Its not everyday that i get a email with my name on it, or with other peoples names on it.

Above you can see some drawings from my little sister Mushkie. She has a wonderful artistic eye and decided that my name has the straight lines all over the place. Im not sure if that was a hint of my creative photography talent that im trying to develope or maybe she has something else nice in mind.


Either way im sure you guys can appreciate these types of things from your little sisters, knowing all well that they are reading this post and the wonder of how many others are reading about them on my blog. (To you mushkie: "its my honor to show your work on my blog for all to see")

Do you have any scribbles from when you were in school that you liked back then and kept it till now?

Post is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment