Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dina in PJ's

Ell Tee Photo - Copyright
You've seen her before and youll be seeing her again, Its Dina!

Dina is always so excited to take photos, and so I decided to try a photo manipulated picture.

The idea at first was to take a picture of her all cozied up on the couch, then another one where it looks like shes trying to wake up her sleepless otherself, then a third where shes all tired out from the process.

I didnt have much time before they had to be in bed, but this is what i got

For those technical, I used my 580m2 on a shelf facing the ceiling at a angle from the camera's high left side. I didnt use a tripod which could have helped me keeping the camera steady which would make it easier with the editing, this lens has some distortion which makes it even more difficult as it darkens, distorts the lines in the frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment