Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cell Phone Pics - Album 2

Looking out the window one day I find this truck driver trying to make a miracle right turn.

Strangely enough he made it. Dont ask. 

"I'll meet you at the station" 

Thats the text I got, but then I had to wait at the station after arriving a few minutes early. 

I thought it was interesting that they have a "Special Entree" -If I had my way I would make them all special. Everyone entering the Subway is special! 

Oh so true are the words of advertising. 

The graffiti on the bathroom walls sometimes inspire me. Not sure why.

This is probably the only snow i've seen this year. For the better or the worse 


Oh Phillip came to visit me, This is 2 hours before Shabbos and he did the Mitzva of Tefillin at the apple store.


Well thats a wrap! Another collection so interesting photos from my cell phone. 

What is the most interesting photo that you have on your phone?



No comments:

Post a Comment